Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
First Stage Regulators
Neoprene wetsuit TROPICO 3mm
Rofos offers a range of wetsuits and shorties for temperate waters that ranges from one-piece in 3 mm.
- Double-lined 3 mm neoprene.
- Heat-reflective plush lining inside.
- Built with waterproof gluing.
- Knees with flexible scratch-resistant covering.
- Shoulders with anti-slip protection for BC shoulder straps.
- Low-profile waterproof wrists and ankles in 3 mm single-lined neoprene with excellent glide.
- Vertical rear zip, with a long strap and a grommet at the end in order for you to put the suit on without any help.
- Collar made of soft neoprene coated with titanium to limit water seepage, and closed in back with a hook and loop strap.
POLARIS STRETCH PRO 7mm
Polaris Stretch Pro will be available from March!
The 7 mm thickness characterizes the semi-dry suits, of which we offer three models.
- Entirely Made in Italy.
- 7/5 mm differentiated thickness: the body is 7 mm while the knees and elbows are 5 mm to make it easier to move.
- Dry technopolymer zip with zip cover protection, placed horizontally from shoulder to shoulder to avoid restricting your movements.
- Ergonomic shaped sleeve and leg cut.
- Single-lined 4 mm neoprene wrist and ankles cuffs with excellent glide.
- 3 mm superstretch neoprene collar to be folded over, shaped for a perfect dry seal without squeezing too tightly.
- Knees with durable scrape-resistant yet flexible covering.
- One Cordura 1000 pocket, capacious, self-draining, closed with high strength straps and equipped with three rubber bands inside it.
- Available separately the hoods.
- Fully lined with megastretch.
Trilaminate drysuit RS450 Cave
Derived from the RS450 K, it is designed specifically for cave diving and so the Cordura overlay is symmetrical and covers the entire torso.
Furthermore elbows, forearms, and the front legs are made of Kevlar, for a greater cut resistance.
Ferguson three-layer laminate with polyester lining.
Fully taped interior.
Telescoping torso with a quick-adjusting crotch strap.
Entirely Made in Italy.
Cordura® 1000 reinforcements on: shoulders, seat, crotch and harness.
Kevlar reinforcements on: elbows, forearms and the front legs.
Two four-compartment Cordura® 1000 pockets: self-draining, closed with high strength straps and equipped with six rubber bands inside them.
Waterproof front zipper with Cordura® protective bib closed with nylon zipper. Waterproof zipper can be chosen between BDM and YKK Aquaseal.
Low-profile rotating inflation valve with central button and automatic and manual exhaust valve.
Latex neck seal, with 5 mm superstretch neoprene warm neck collar for improved comfort and heat retention.
Comes with one hood that can be chosen between a superstretch collar hood with differentiated thickness, the Glide 7/5 mm, the Glide 5 mm and the Glide 9/5 mm.
Embedded boots in 3 mm neoprene with a rigid sole and removable inner sockliner, to make it even stiffer if necessary. Reinforcements on the instep and loop tape fraying.
Reinforced supports for p-valve.
Adjustable elastic and completely removable suspenders; they have an elastic ring to hold the sleeves when the suit is not completely worn.
Adjustable drawstring waist for better fit.
Comes complete with no-freeze hose and carrying bag.
Yellow seam that surrounds the reinforcement on the jacket.
Weight 3,7 Kg.
The diver can customize trilaminate drysuits as he likes, upon request and payment.
Neck: standard neck is latex, but you can choose the neoprene neck seal and even choose the interchangeable neck (silicone or latex).
Wrists: standard cuff is latex, but you may prefer the interchangeable cuff, and mount the dry gloves later on.
Dry gloves: you can have the suit already with rings for dry gloves.
Boots: standard boots are neoprene, but you can choose the neoprene sock to be worn under a lace-up boot with a rigid technical lug sole (Rock Boot).
P-valve: The standard suits only have reinforcements for the p-valve, but you can choose to have the suit with a Light Monkey p-valve already fitted.