Event date: 08/08/2022 – 08/19/2022
Mexico. Yucatan Peninsula. Paradise for divers and sympathizers. 12 days / 11 nights.
Diving and recreation in Mexico. Yucatan Peninsula. Paradise for divers and sympathizers.
The dive tour program is designed for 12 days / 11 nights.
1st day. Arrival in Cancun, Transfer to Playa del Carmen by bus/car. Accommodation at the Riviera Del Sol hotel. Free time
2nd day. Acclimatization and rest on the beach.
3-11th day. Diving – 3 days of diving in the cenotes of Dos Ojos and Bat Cave, Ponderosa and Tajma Ha, Chac Mool and Kukulkan and 2 days of diving in the ocean in the Playa del Carmen area and on the reefs of Cozumel Island. Departure at 7:00-8:00. Return 14:00-15:00.
On non-diving days, excursions: Chichen Itza, Tulum, Pink Lakes, Motor boat trip through the Rio Lagartos National Park, the Ancient city of Ek Balam. Visit to one of the largest and most famous eco-archaeological parks in the world, Xkaret Park.
For those who wish, additional dives in the cenotes and the sea can be organized on free days.
12th day. Departure from the hotel at 10:00, transfer to Cancun.
– Transfer Cancun-Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen-Cancun
– Transfer Hotel-dive site-hotel
– Accommodation at the hotel Riviera Del Sol / DBL
– 5 days diving in cenotes and reefs
- Breakfast at the hotel – 105 pesos/person
- Medical insurance – on request depending on coverage or yours
- Nitrox – see prices on the page
- rent of diving equipment – we will pick up any necessary equipment for you. To guarantee the availability of equipment, we need information on the required dimensions at least 7 days before the start of the trip.
- visa at the entrance to Mexico
- tips for guides
- optional / night dives
- diving training and certification
- excursions on free days – see below
For sympathizers and family members who are not divers, snorkeling will be organized in the same cenotes and in the sea. It is possible to start diving training on a separate request.
– Mysterious ancient cities: Chichen Itza, Coba and Tulum, as well as a tequila factory – $ 139.
– Pink Lakes, Rio Lagartos Reserve and the ancient city of Ek Balam – $ 150.
– Xcaret Park – $200
– Cancun Underwater Museum: Your first dive – $140.
– it is possible to organize additional excursions upon prior request
A detailed description of the cenotes can be found on the pages of www.cenotexplore.com
Dives are carried out in accordance with valid diver certificates. Desired level of certification to participate in the SDI Advanced Diver program or equivalent.
If your level is lower or you do not yet have a diving certificate, then it is possible to take diving training in Moscow before the start of the trip and finish it in Mexico to minimize the time spent on it from the tour itself. It is also possible to learn diving in Mexico from scratch.
For those who wish, it is possible to improve their qualifications / training under the TDI / IANTD programs of the Cavern / Intro to Cave/Full Cave level on a separate request in Mexico.
Special price 849 USD (
1150 USD) per person.
— Deposit upon booking — 100 USD
– Payment of 50% of the cost of the tour 30 days before the start of the trip
– Payment of 100% of the cost of the tour 7 days before the start of the trip
If you cancel the tour less than 1 month before the start, the deposit will not be returned.
If canceled less than 3 days in advance, the full cost of the tour will be charged.
Money for unused for any reason services included in the cost of the tour are not refundable
Other accommodation options are available and can be discussed during the booking process.